RADZOR Contractors Pty Ltd is a fresh face for an experienced industry.
Locally based in the NT, shared ownership between an indigenous Site Manager and a female Project Manager, this team is experienced in various project delivery such as
- Infrastructure and building internal upgrades, improvements, installations and renovations
- Civil delivery in roads, drainage, sewer, bulk earthworks, soil remediation through aeration, sieving, and blending including asbestos contaminated soils, acid sulfate soils and PFAS or PFOS contaminated soils
- Electrical and fire detection systems installations and upgrades
- Commercial and industrial wastewater and desalination treatment plants
- Hydraulic installations, assessment and testing
- Concrete and Rock removal and recycle
- Vacuum truck services for bulk waste removal
RADZOR has partnerships with local and experienced contractors that are experts in their individual services areas, bringing together the local community, providing value for service to the client, ensuring that local content is and will remain a core value of the Company’s, while ensuring the growth and sustainability of the Company as a local entity remains a priority.
The business owners bring almost 15 years of Defence service, combined with over 30 years of award winning construction industry experience to the Company.
Mechanical / Electrical
Water Systems & Treatments Plants
Areas of Expertise
LNG, CSG and Mining
Infrastructure and Sustainability
Waste Management, Remediation and Recycling
Recovery Works and Disaster Management
WATER SYSTEMS & TREATMENT PLANTS
Sewer and Septic Systems and Treatment Systems